Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Arrrrrjun. I'm a Pirate.
Hi, I'm Arjun Ramani, or as you would like to call me, "DJ-AJ RUN." I'm not the average, everyday, Herricks High School sophomore; I like to think of myself as different compared to others who attend this Highschool. I'm very outgoing and have many different interests, I like to dress nicely and look sharp for school. Most often, you will see me in a nice button-down top, a sweater over, and a tie to complete the outfit. I find it quite ironic that you pointed out the aRjUN because I'm a runner for the Herricks Varsity Track Team. So, "DJ-AJ RUN" is quite ironic. I recently started guitar in October and I'm absolutely terrible. I just learned "Swing Life Away" by Rise Against yesterday and I'm very happy about it. It sounds awful, but I'm getting it down. I was talking to Val Ismene yesterday, she mentioned some "things" about you; they were quite hilarious. OH! I run hurdles in Spring Track. Hurdling has to be the most, absolute, hardest thing EVER to exist in Track and Field. It takes guts to learn how to hurdle because there's always the risk of hitting a certain "area" on a hurdle, and trust me, that hurts. How do I know how this feels, you ask? Because it has happened to me, in a meet, during competition. It was the third Hurdle out of ten, and *bam.* I fell to the floor, I had to get back up and continue. With that agonizing pain, extending your legs over a hurdle, having the fear of hitting yourself again, it was a terrible day. I want to be an Architect or a professional Musician when I grow up, I think that would be pretty cool. Rockin' out on stage with your buddies, guitar in hand, crowd roaring. That would be a perfect life right there; doing what I love to do, play music, and earning money doing it. Maybe it'll come true one day for my band and I. My band name is "Solstice." Consisting of Me; lead vocals/guitar, Gilbert Macanas: Vocals/Lead Guitar, Matthew Amandola; Bass, and Young Kim; Drums. We're not too bad, we are going to try out for the rock show, so be ready to hear us. We're all really excited. My birthday is February 28Th, I'm turning 16! I get my permit and I get to drive! But not to worry, I'm not going to be one of those reckless drivers that kill people. I'm going to be a safe driver, cruising in my white Nissan Cube. I have two dogs, 3 older sisters (who I guess could be called animals), a mom, and a dad. I like cheesecake, especially cheesecake made by those of Jewish kind. Michael Dolan has told me that he told you that I'm your next "victim" to pick on this semester? o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0h, I'm so scared. Bring it on, Allan (from the Hangover in case you didn't get the joke.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete