Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Dislike You.

You look so stupid behind that computer screen
With your fake glasses and stupid hair.
Your obnoxious voice
And opinions where no one cares.

Just stop talking you ignorant fool.
Put on some heavy weights and jump in a pool.
Drown like witches in medieval times
where little sound exists.

Put those thoughts of yours into the trash
along with yourself and a crash.
I hope you cry to your mom
who won’t be there because she’s gone.
She’s gone into outer space
to get away from your ugly face.

Cross your heart and hope to die?
Cross MY heart and hope you die.
You could get hit by a car at fare,
day or time, I wouldn’t care.

4 comments:

  1. I like this line, "who won’t be there because she’s gone.She’s gone into outer space
    to get away from your ugly face," because usually mothers don't care that her child's face is ugly, but his/her mother did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a master peice truly is you put words into everyones thought, its amazing absolutely fantastic, spot on spot on

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this was much better than the poems people write about me and i really loved the pool line, it made me laugh. This was a quality poem and i'm trying to hold back the tears of joy in my eyes.

    Masterful

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite would have to be, "Put on some weights and jump in a pool." The true feeling of the poem and your message jumped out at me there. I also liked your rhyming, because it was simple and didn't feel forced with anything else. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete