Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mr. Imondi is GONE!

I walked into class, expecting the bright and shiny face of Mr. Imondi. But as I walked in, there was no bright and shiny face. “Where was he,” I asked. But no one knew. So I packed up my things and went out onto a quest to find him. And as I poked my head out the door, Mr. Frizone yelled and said, “get back in there brotha.”
“Aite.” And I walked back in. I sat on this very computer screen which I am typing at right now, and wondered (while commenting on blogs) where he was. Maybe, just maybe, he was man-napped by two blonde girls. They pulled Mr. Imondi into the back of their van and took out some shaving cream. And Mr. Imondi shreiked in his girl voice, “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”
“MEHR-HEHR,” they roared and pulled out a nice, clean, Gillette Fusion Power Phenom Razor. Immediately, Mr. Imondi went into a high adrenaline rush. Kicking and screaming; hitting everything in sight. He managed to wiggle his arms out of their long nailed grasp. He punched both girls in the face, “MY BEARD HAS IT’S OWN ZIPCODE! 11LEAVEMEALONE!” Mr. Imondi opened the van door, jumped out and ran off to school. Except there was one thing missing, he had forgotten his pants. He couldn’t turn back and enter that van again, his beard meant too much to him. So, instead, he ran into Casual Male XL and found the smallest size pants he could find; an XXL.

5 comments:

  1. I love your imagination. You are able to incorporate some characterization to portray both Mr. Imondi and Mr. Frizone to a very humorous extent, but nevertheless I think you should try to continue to expand on that so we can get a greater sense of who both Mr. Imondi and Mr. Frizone are, for the unfortunate people who are deprived of the privelege of meeting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toooooo funny. Where'd his pants go? I like, NEED to know. I don't even know what else you could add to this, it's funny enough already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel as though Mr. Frisone didn't get enough of the spotlight. You didn't explain why exactly he was in the room, becuase he appeared of nowhere. Otherwise, it's a good story and shows more than enough creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was really funny, i love the immagination you included, especailly the zip code. I think it would've been really funny if you included some of the story of him going to the store all pantless and such. Would be interesting i think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to know what happened to MR. Imondi later.

    ReplyDelete