Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Random Ranting. :D

Perhaps, I am an airplane?
Or even a crocodile.
Maybe even a guitar,
Or the pick for the guitar;
Possibly even a string of a guitar.
A tooth of a crocodile
A seat cushion of an airplane?
Let’s think smaller, shall we?
I could be an ant on the airplane,
Or a leg of an ant on an airplane.
A taste bud on the tongue of the crocodile
A chip of wood that fell into the heart of the guitar.
No, an atom of the chip of wood that fell into the guitar.
A skin cell on the taste bud on the tongue of the crocodile.
A molecule of the leg of the ant on the airplane.
Yes, that sounds correct. Good bye.

No, hello.
Perhaps I am a sparkle of glitter on Eric Lin’s nose?
Or dandruff on kara curtin’s head.
A drop of water from meghan’s water bottle.
A pixel on this computer…
No, shut up.
I must discontinue this horrid piece of…
Of…
Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment