Tuesday, March 2, 2010

*Scrawck* Goodbye!

I was home, immediately I was settled down on the table. I saw them kissing, she looked so happy; so much happier then when I was around. I dozed off and slept. I woke up the next morning, my wife, Nancy came to my cage. She fed me some food pellets and said “goodbye!” Immediately, that word ringing in my head, I responded. “Goodbye!” Nancy gave the meat packer strict instructions about me, “feed him at this time. Give him water at this time.” I’m not letting him touch me. As soon as Nancy left for work at her job as a Nurse at LIJ, the meat packer gave me a look. Something was wrong, and they weren’t going to end well. His big meaty meat meat hands stuck out in front of him as if he were going to strangle someone. He opened the cage and stuck one hand in. *chomp* One finger fell off. *Chomp* Two, *chomp* three. He now had a ring finger and a thumb. What good is that? COME NEAR ME AGAIN BIOTCH! He left to go clean up the bloody mess he made with his ugly hands and I said, *goodbye!* He came back, stomping. More infuriated than ever, “you’re gonna get it now little birdie!” He stuck his other hand in now and ringed his fingers around my throat, I couldn’t get my beak on his hands. I saw my feathers falling on the floor one by one and I started to feel dizzy. I heard the floor fly open, she looked up! Nancy looked up! “WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” she said. She dropped her CVS bag and pulled the meat packers sledge hammer from the side of the door, “NEVER TOUCH MY BIRDIES AGAIN!” And with one swift swing through his neck, his head fell to the floor. I was let go and flew right to her left shoulder and gave her a peck on the cheek. She let me back into the cage and got me some water and then left. But she forgot to close the cage, or is she just faithful enough to know that I won’t do anything stupid? That’s probably it. She got her CVS bag and went into the bathroom; she came out a few minutes later. She showed me that pink stick with a “plus” on it. She was pregnant.., and crying.

4 comments:

  1. did not see that coming at all, the brotha doesnt have a head anymore, oh well, at least now shes got a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel sorry for that baby, the woman seems prone to some violent tendencies. How do you explain this to the cops? Rapid evil bad timed preganant mood swing? Well, I love it when authors slap a twist in and I thought yours was a good twist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was that? You made her into some weird bird-lady. Why was the meatpacker hating on the parrot so much? No reason? I don't get it. I do like how you made Nancy pregnant though, that's a good plot twist. But what the hell was the rest of that, I mean really.

    ReplyDelete